Thursday, February 14, 2013

The luckiest!

When you have the image of what love is supposed to be, it is quite surprising when it catches you without makeup on. No blush, eye-liner or lip gloss, just your skin, and your cellulite. When that love looks at you and says, "yup, you're exactly what I never knew I needed" it makes you want to celebrate a day like today.   So, thank you my husband... thank you for being you. Someone who caught me completely by surprise. Thank you for being willing to read books, and watch movies that are weird. Thanks for listening to music that might be a little "too magical" but more than anything, thank you for accepting my special brand of me into your life, and for loving it.
I am the luckiest.

1 comment:

  1. All the best to you and hubby and may there be more such small (big?) incidences which makes life beautiful.

    ReplyDelete